Remortgaging in Stevenage
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The value of pension and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Think carefully before securing debt against your home, your home may be reposessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A remortgage is where you take out a new mortgage on your home to either replace your existing mortgage, or to borrow money against your property. Reduce your monthly mortgage repayments or release equity with a remortgage deal.
We can help you achieve the following:
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payments
- Raise money to invest in or expand a business
- Purchase a new car or have a dream holiday
- Extend or improve your home
- Find the deposit for your son/daughter or for an investment property.
- Adapt your home if you have special needs.
If your reason is not on the list please give us a ring to discuss.
Looking to remortgage? Call 01438 359300 for a FREE, no-obligation initial consultation today!